[Bioperl-l] Can we make Clone a required module so that automatic installation works?

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Mon Mar 17 19:07:47 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,

The 5 or 6 emails that all came within a few minutes of each other were
from me going to the bioperl-l moderation page and allowing them through (a
few were from February; guess I haven't done that in a while).  Are they
getting posted to the google list but not bioperl-l, and they're supposed
to?

Scott