[Bioperl-l] open question about Unflattener

Francisco J. Ossandón fossandonc at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 20:05:02 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I was thinking about incorporating the proposed fix for Bug #3458
(https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3458) on the module, when I realized of
something else. SeqFeature/Unflattener have 2 very similar test files
(Unflattener.t and Unflattener2.t), which look basically the same and use
the same internal subs except for using different test files. Unflattener2.t
was created more than 10 years ago and have had almost no movement

I’m thinking on moving all tests to a single test file, since I don’t see
why there should be 2. So I would like to ask before if there is an
important reason to keep both separated instead of merging them. Is ok to
merge them??

Cheers,

Francisco J. Ossandon