[Bioperl-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] BioPerl Future Development

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Mon Jan 20 08:41:59 UTC 2014

Hi,
I work with Debian on BioPerl packaging.

I'd like to know what is the current status of BioPerl v2 release.

Is 'master' branch on GitHub the code base reference for v2 as
previously annonced on list [0] ?

Even if code is not ready, I'd like to work on packaging task (which may
require some time) and check as soon as possible depending packages
compatibility to inform them of possible breakages....

Thanks

Olivier

[0] http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2013-February/037038.html

--

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438