[Bioperl-l] Proposal for bioperl-run

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Tue Aug 26 15:57:47 UTC 2014

That's a great thought. For my next trick, I was planning ot think
about https://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-run/issues/11 - how to deal
with dependencies within BioPerl given the splits. I can include setting
up travis to test in these thoughts (and perhaps actions)-- unless
someone else is already working on this...
MAJ