[Bioperl-l] Proposal for bioperl-run

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Sat Aug 23 19:29:12 UTC 2014

All,
Can people have a look at bioperl/bioperl-run branch
topic/move_WrapperBase
(https://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-run/tree/topic/move_WrapperBase) and
see what they think. I used filter-branch to generate a (local clone of)
bioperl-live containing only Bio/Tools/Run and t/tools, then merged this
into a topic/move_WrapperBase branch of bioperl-run. If this looks ok,
give me the signal and I will merge into master. Next step would be to
remove these items from bioperl-live.

thanks MAJ