[Bioperl-l] Bio-Root has no Build.PL

Francisco J. Ossandón fossandonc at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 23:14:43 UTC 2014

I played around with ActivePerl and resolved some test fails (it seems that
ActivePerl is more resistant to delete temporary database files than
Strawberry Perl, causing things like "reindex" to not work properly). I'm
pushing some fixes today but I will have to continue tomorrow to polish it a
little more. I will let you know when there are no more troubles.

Cheers,

Francisco J. Ossandon