[Bioperl-l] Bio-Root has no Build.PL

Francisco J. Ossandón fossandonc at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 05:17:58 UTC 2014

Everything is currently working fine on my end, using Strawberry Perl, BUT I
remember somebody reported troubles when using ActiveState Perl... I had to
stop analyzing pending bugs on Redmine because I was getting too delayed on
my job project, but I can try to install ActiveState Perl and check if there
are quick adjustments that can be made on that end...

I'll give it a look tomorrow and tell you my findings.

Cheers,

Francisco J. Ossandon