[Bioperl-l] Getting coding sequence starting with a protein record

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Tue Apr 15 21:55:22 UTC 2014

Warren -

Can you provide a specific accession as an example, there shouldn't be any
call to the translation function the way this code is running for the
object so I am guessing the accession number you are pointing to is protein
(though Bio::DB::GenBank would complain if that were so, so I'm a little
confused how this would be happening).

Jason

Jason Stajich
jason at bioperl.org