[Bioperl-l] First release of Bio::Community

Francisco J. Ossandón fossandonc at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 28 21:48:42 UTC 2013

Congratulation for your module Florent!
I have been testing the code in Windows and there are several tests failing.
Several fails are caused by same 'seek/read' problem that I found in
BioPerl, that is caused because Windows Perl hides the '\r' character when
reading files, so its absent from the variable when using m// and length()
but is present on the file. I still need to debug more.

By the way, what's the difference between 'sub', 'func' and 'method'??

Cheers,

Francisco J. Ossandon