[Bioperl-l] Phylip format error

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu May 23 13:48:31 UTC 2013

Alexey,

Just want to point out that 'relaxed phylip' format was introduced long after this parser was created; in fact (as Adam points out) there was an alternative workaround to deal with the lossy names.

The content of that page is on a wiki, which anyone is free to edit (just need an OpenID to set up an account).

chris