[Bioperl-l] is Bio::DB::Biblio::eutils duplicate of Bio::DB::EUtilities ?

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 23:55:27 UTC 2013

On 12 March 2013 23:42, Fields, Christopher J <cjfields at illinois.edu> wrote:
> On Mar 12, 2013, at 5:43 PM, Carnë Draug <carandraug+dev at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 9 March 2013 22:06, Fields, Christopher J <cjfields at illinois.edu> wrote:
>>> On Mar 9, 2013, at 3:20 PM, Carnë Draug <carandraug+dev at gmail.com>
>>>>

>>> Yes, that could be done.  I don't think it is a well-fleshed out part of bioperl, but I'm not a big user myself.  Not sure how much it is actually used, tell the truth.
>>
>> Could you (or some other admin) prepare a separate Bio-biblio
>> repository? I'm splitting them now and need a repo to push into.
>>

> Done:
>
> https://github.com/bioperl/Bio-Biblio

Thanks, I'm trying to prepare a release of the Bio-biblio distribution
soon. I'd like to do a 1.7 release first. One with minimal changes
compared to the current bioperl-live. Could someone give me
co-maintenance of the Bio::Biblio namespace? Or should I just prepare
everything for the release and wait for someone else to just accept
it? Also, the Bio-biblio distribution also has modules on the
Bio::DB::biblio namespace.

Carnë