[Bioperl-l] Quick update on BioPerl release

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 5 14:46:34 UTC 2013

Just a note to keep everyone updated: the upcoming BioPerl release hasn't dropped off my (our) radar, but it will slip probably to the beginning of next week, likely Sunday-Monday CST.  There are a couple of changes/fixes that I would like to see going in (namely the recent HMMER fixes on master among others), and not insignificantly I've been tied up with a few $job-related tasks that have eaten up my time.

chris