[Bioperl-l] Problem Parsing BLAST output to annotate FASTA file

Andreas Leimbach andreas.leimbach at uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Feb 20 16:24:50 UTC 2013

oops, I just realized I had one loop to much in there. Adam is correct.
Sorry.

The last part of the code I send you should look like this:

my $seqio = Bio::SeqIO->new(-format => 'fasta', -file => "$ARGV[1]");
while (my $seqobj = $seqio->next_seq) {
print ">$hits{$seqobj->display_id}\n";
my $nuc = $seqobj->seq();
print $nuc, "\n";