[Bioperl-l] Have your say in the 2013 GMOD Community Survey!

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Tue Feb 5 14:45:14 UTC 2013

Give us your thoughts on the GMOD project and win a personal DNA test
from 23andMe!

The GMOD project provides tools like GBrowse, Galaxy, MAKER, JBrowse,
Tripal, Apollo, Chado, and many more to a huge community of users and
developers around the world.

To make sure that GMOD is giving you the support you need, we want to
know how you use GMOD, which components you find valuable, your
opinion on support, training, and GMOD's strengths and weaknesses.
Your feedback is vital in helping GMOD to serve its user community
more effectively and to suggest future directions for the project.

Do the survey: http://gmod.org/survey.html

The survey should take between 10 and 15 minutes (including thinking
time), and participants can enter a draw to win "A Journey Through
Your DNA", the personal DNA test from 23andMe (the winner can pick a
$50 Amazon gift voucher if they prefer).

The survey will be open until March 1st. Results will be collated and
discussed at the April 2013 GMOD Meeting in Cambridge, UK, and posted
on the GMOD wiki at http://gmod.org.

Please spread the word to other friends and colleagues who use GMOD:
the more voices we hear, the better the picture we get of the needs of
our users, and the better we can help you!

Do the survey: http://gmod.org/survey.html

If you have any questions or problems with the survey, please email me
-- I will be happy to help out!

Thanks,
Scott