[Bioperl-l] Where to get BLASTCLUST or equivalent?

Hamish McWilliam hamish.mcwilliam at bioinfo-user.org.uk
Mon Feb 4 16:59:16 UTC 2013

BLASTCLUST is part of the legacy NCBI BLAST package (not NCBI BLAST+)
and can be obtained from:

ftp://ftp.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/blast/executables/release/LATEST

As Robert notes there are many other tools which can be used to
perform sequence clustering, Wikipedia has a Sequence Clustering
article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequence_clustering) which lists
some of the most commonly used.

All the best,

Hamish