[Bioperl-l] Regarding those 2000 or so emails...

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Sat Aug 17 14:48:46 UTC 2013

If you signed up for notifications on Github issues as a developer, you likely were hammered with tons of email last night when I tested out a migration script for transferring open tickets from our original Redmine issue tracker to Github.  This occurred due in large part to an error I made in not shutting out other developers from getting notifications for these.

If you received these, sincerest apologies.  I'll work on boxing in a test account so it doesn't happen again

chris