[Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::Fasta changes

Florent Angly florent.angly at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 02:50:57 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,

I have done a bunch of work on Bio::DB::Fasta and associated modules
lately, with the goal of making them more useful and less redundant.
There was no intentional change of interface that would make it backward
incompatible and all bioperl tests passed fine. In fact, if I recall
correctly, I even added more tests because I noticed some holes in test
coverage.

I suspect that this bug report you cited unveiled a corner case that was
not covered by the tests. I'll assign the bug to myself and investigate.

Florent