[Bioperl-l] Extracting sequences from Genbank files

Roy Chaudhuri roy.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:49:08 UTC 2012

Isn't it "get_tag_values" not "each_tag_value"? Maybe you are using an
old version, in which case you should probably upgrade to the most
recent BioPerl (1.6.901). You could also look at "get_tagset_values",
which does not throw an error if the tag is not present, so saves having
to call has_tag.

Cheers,
Roy.