[Bioperl-l] BioPerl 1.6.901 and prot4est

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon May 21 17:43:38 UTC 2012

Horácio,

Re: where the bug lies, it's hard to say.  There have been several significant changes with bioperl's Taxonomy/Tree code over the last several years.  Does the prot4est author (James Wasmuth) know about this?

   http://www.compsysbio.org/lab/?q=prot4EST

You are also more than welcome to submit a bug report on this so we can track it.  The following page describes how and where to do so:

   http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Bugs

(if you hear anything from the prot4est folks let us know)

chris