[Bioperl-l] GMOD 2013 meeting location survey

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Fri May 4 15:28:25 UTC 2012

Hello,

As we are trying to plan for next years GMOD meeting, we would like to
decide between two venues as soon as possible. To help us decide,
we've put together a simple survey. We are asking your help in
deciding between:

    * San Diego, California in January before or after the Plant and
Animal Genomes meeting
    * Cambridge, England in April before or after the International
Society of Biocurators meeting.

Each option has its upsides: the Plant and Animal Genomes is a large
meeting attended by several members of the GMOD community, so it would
likely have a fairly high attendance. On the other hand, having a
meeting in Cambridge would make it easier for European members of the
GMOD community to attend. Please share your thoughts with us and take
this survey.

  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CPC25P5

Thanks,
Scott