[Bioperl-l] Fate of Bio::Tools::PCRSimulation

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 13 17:46:00 UTC 2012

Florent,

Getting a test fail on the amplicon branch, seems to be missing a file.

The only test consistently failing is t/Tools/AmpliconSearch.t (I'm
seeing NCBI-related test issues that are also occurring on master).
Using 'prove -lr t/Tools/AmpliconSearch.t':

[cjfields at pyrimidine bioperl-live (amplicons=)]$ prove -lr
t/Tools/AmpliconSearch.t
t/Tools/AmpliconSearch.t .. 1/174