[Bioperl-l] Bio::Seq issue

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Sun Jun 10 19:02:51 UTC 2012

Hi Paolo,

Do you have some experience with using git and github? If you fork the repository, make your change, and then send us a pull request, your fix tracks under your username, rather than only a mention in text in a commit message if we applied a patch.

See here for documentation:
http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Using_Git#Forking_and_Pull_Requests

	-hilmar