[Bioperl-l] additional methods for Bio::SeqUtils for in-silico cloning

Frank Schwach fs5 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Jan 11 21:03:55 UTC 2012

Great, I'll work on a branch that gives the user the option to use clone
instead of new and then we can see if we want to use that in the end. In
the meantime, what do you think about pulling this into bioperl-live?
When I have some time again I can work on the HOWTO for these new
features for the BioPerl wiki

Frank