[Bioperl-l] Navigating a genbank file

Adlai Burman adlai at refenestration.com
Fri Feb 24 19:24:18 UTC 2012

Thanks, Jason.
Your code looks elegant and should do the trick. Unfortunately it is a little over my quasi (perl) newbie head. I'm sure I will learn a lot from trying to figure out how to implement it. Who would have guessed that grabbing intergenic regions could be such a nosebleed (for perl flat-foots that is)?
In the meantime if you, or anybody else, can help me out with this in a more neophyte digestible way it would be excruciatingly appreciated.

Regards,
Adlai