[Bioperl-l] Fwd: [Bioperl-guts-l] [BioPerl - Bug #3328] (New) segregating sites calculation fails on gapped sequences

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:42:29 UTC 2012

This should be an easy bug for someone to fix -- I am pretty sure the solution is to ignore gapped columns but I haven't looked deeper and I don't have any time right now to work on bioperl fixes so be great if someone wanted to help out here.

The redmine bug info is appended below.

Jason

Begin forwarded message: