[Bioperl-l] help!

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Tue Feb 7 21:12:19 UTC 2012

Yes, but those doc don't address exactly the problem Cassandra is
having, that she wants to use local::lib, but there need to be some
prereqs installed, but they can't be because she chose to use
local::lib, and it's not installed.  That's all fine if you're not a
newbie and know how to properly install the prereqs before using the
cpan shell, but when following instructions that say "use local::lib",
I find that the instructions are completely insufficient in actually
getting the desired software installed.  Thus the need for a good
tutorial.

Scott