[Bioperl-l] help!

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Tue Feb 7 20:55:25 UTC 2012

hi Cassandra,

I don't have an answer for you at the moment.  It seems to me that
using local::lib is a good idea, but I've never found a good tutorial
for using it, so I haven't.  Perhaps someone else on the list can
suggest one.

The other thing I just wanted to mention as the admin that approved
your message--I came very close to deleting it from the queue without
looking at it because it is not unusual for spam messages to have
generic subjects like "help!"  (just for future reference :-)

Scott