[Bioperl-l] Problems installing BioPerl & cpan

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:44:51 UTC 2012

That module really has nothing to do with Fgenesh parsing so I don't think this is a particularly good test script - try one of the scripts that comes in bioperl scripts directory like scripts/utilities/bp_sreformat.pl

However, you should know that module is part of EnsEMBL not BioPerl - it requires an additional package of modules be installed.

if you use CPAN to install things you can do
cpan> install Bio::EnsEMBL::Registry