[Bioperl-l] problem with trunc_with_features (SeqUtils.pm)

Frank Schwach fs5 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Apr 10 08:42:54 UTC 2012

Hi Heath,

Yes, I just had a look too and it's true that it would currently ignore
the original type. I had added some new methods (delete, insert, ligate)
and with those the location type is preserved but not with the already
existing methods like trunc_with_features. I will look into it when I
have some time and make some changes.

Cheers,

Frank