[Bioperl-l] how to blast a seq against multiple dbase

Adam Witney awitney at sgul.ac.uk
Wed Sep 28 10:42:39 UTC 2011

I think if you want to keep the databases separate you would need to create a factory for each database, something like this

foreach my $db ( @databases ) {
	my $factory = Bio::Tools::Run::StandAloneBlastPlus->new( -db_data => $db ,  < … any other params … > );

	… do blast stuff…
}

or as Peter says in another email you could combine your databases and run one query then filter them out in the results.

regards

adam