[Bioperl-l] question Bioperl installation

Roy Chaudhuri roy.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 16:39:40 UTC 2011

Hi Willy,

There are instructions for downloading and installing BioPerl on the wiki:
http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Getting_BioPerl
http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Installing_BioPerl

These are the first two results when you Google for "bioperl download".

Note that the wiki is a little out of date, the latest BioPerl version
is 1.6.901:
http://search.cpan.org/~cjfields/BioPerl-1.6.901/

Cheers,
Roy.