[Bioperl-l] Parsing PAML mlc files

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Fri Sep 2 09:30:33 UTC 2011

Looking back at the commit history, back in April and May 2010, I made some
updates for the January 2010 edition of PAML 4.4. All tests passed at that
time, but:

- the tests may be incomplete
- PAML has undoubtedly changed since then, even if it's still called version
4.4

I can't look at this right now myself, but please file a bug report on this,
and hopefully someone else can.

Dave