[Bioperl-l] [bioperl-network] Not indexed by CPAN (#1)

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 13 15:47:33 UTC 2011

Brian,

If you have a PAUSE ID, I think I can set this up so you can submit new releases (just need to add you as a secondary maintainer).  Is yours BOSBORNE?

It's odd that CPAN isn't indexing this, though; it's popping up on search.cpan.org.  I did notice that cpanm attempted to install an older version (1.6.0).  I'll try a new upload (1.6.901), see if that helps.

chris