[Bioperl-l] Is there a "combine" method that would combine several sequence alignments to a single alignment?

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:31:50 UTC 2011

greg  -- looks good - you could simplify part of the code to use the .= operator and use AlignIO to write the seqs out.

This is my script to combine a directory of MSA aligned .fasaln files into a single concatenated alignment.

https://github.com/hyphaltip/genome-scripts/blob/master/phylogenetics/combine_fasaln.pl