[Bioperl-l] taxonomy db flatfile: get taxon from gi?

Bernd Web bernd.web at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 20:51:13 UTC 2011

Hi Anna,

Jason changed his example script from using hashes to using SQLite:
bp_classify_hits_kingdom - classify BLAST hits by taxonomic kingdom

See
https://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-live/blob/master/scripts/taxa/bp_classify_hits_kingdom.pl

It's an example script that shows how to do the tax to gi mapping for
blast reports.

Bernd