[Bioperl-l] GSoC 2011

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Tue Mar 29 09:11:26 UTC 2011

Hi Fei,

Glad to hear you're interested in working on BioPerl!

Just to throw in my two cents, I think it would be great to have a RAxML
wrapper in BioPerl. Although actually any of the projects you mentioned
sound like they're about the right size for a summer project.

I'm not directly involved with GSoC, so I think if you haven't already you
should take a look at our GsOC page here

    http://news.open-bio.org/news/2011/03/obf-gsoc-2011/

and get in touch with Rob Buels, our coordinator (rmb32 at cornell.edu)

Best,
Dave