[Bioperl-l] Fwd: URGENT! Update of Bio::DB::SwissProt

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 08:05:07 UTC 2011

Okay, I am forwarding to the mailing list, I guess no one has updated the module in a while to reflect this change.

Am I right in thinking the right way to get a Swissprot record by accession is now like this -- perhaps a developer can refactor the code to be use this URL base soon.

http://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/P22815.txt

Thanks.
Jason

Begin forwarded message: