[Bioperl-l] removing BioPerl 1.x from CPAN ?

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Jan 21 15:49:23 UTC 2011

Do you need updates to bioperl, or to bioperl-run?  The reason I ask is one of the things I really want to push towards is using Dist::Zilla for us developers who want an easier way to make releases, with a default Build.PL so one doesn't have to install Dist::Zilla to use the latest code.  bioperl-run might be a good place to test this out.

chris