[Bioperl-l] Registration open for the 6th International Symposium on Health Informatics and Bioinformatics (HIBIT11)

Aaron Mackey amackey at virginia.edu
Mon Jan 17 14:19:22 UTC 2011

FYI:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We are happy to announce that the registration for the 6th International
Symposium on Health Informatics and Bioinformatics (HIBIT11) is now open:
http://hibit11.iyte.edu.tr/register.html

In case you are Turkish and under the age of 35 we can apply for a partial
sponsorship from TUBITAK for you. For that please fill the needed details in
our form:
http://hibit11.iyte.edu.tr/grantApplicationForm.php
There will be only 2 persons accepted per institution and we will let chance
decide if more than 2 persons apply for any one institution.

We would like to invite you to join our venue which takes place from 2 – 5
May 2011 in Izmir, Turkey. You can also book your hotel with us; with
different hotels available for every budget. From dormitories to low cost
and luxury hotels everything is possible. Before booking a flight, please
check our sponsor, Lufthansa
(http://www.lufthansa.com/event-booking_en\<http://www.lufthansa.com/event-booking_en%5C>)
using the promotional code: TRTJM and allowing popups.

Workshops
Also we are happy to announce that there will be several practical workshops
and a mini conference at the onset of HIBIT11.
Ralf Hofestaedt and Can Türker invite you to join their mini conference on
Translational Bioinformatics (Health Informaticians are of course welcome).
Michael Specht invites you to learn about Proteomatics, a general automation
and pipelining application with examples from mass spectrometry based
proteomics.
Vilda Purutcuoglu invites you to join her workshop on networks and network
analysis.

Pricing
Early registration fees (until 28.02.2011) are:
60€ for daily registration,
75€ for students (3 days), and
150€ for other participants (3 days).

We can print your posters in A2 format for just 10€.
Gala Dinner is a mere 15€ and
the trip to Ephesus is only 50€  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephesus).

Hotels can be booked in the registration process as well.
Prices range from 45€ to 140€ per night.

We hope to be able to welcome you in Izmir at our Symposium,

Jens Allmer,
Conference Chair, on behalf of the organizing and program committees
http://hibit11.iyte.edu.tr

Sponsors
Lufthansa, http://www.lufthansa.com/event-booking_en
TOP Yayýncýlýk, http://www.top.com.tr/
TÜBA, http://www.tuba.gov.tr/anasayfa/en/English
TÜBITAK, http://www.tubitak.gov.tr/en/ot/10/

For more details please visit: http://hibit11.iyte.edu.tr
To stay on top of new information please follow us:
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=1532167
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_154594581249053
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/hibit11 <http://twitter.com/#%21/hibit11>

If you don’t want to receive further updates about HIBIT, you can remove
your email here: http://hibit11.iyte.edu.tr/emailsignup.php