[Bioperl-l] Installation on OS X Lion

Miguel A. Amat miquel.amat at me.com
Wed Aug 24 17:48:06 UTC 2011

Thanks for all the help; I finally got it to work.  Here are the steps I took:

upgraded CPAN and used latest version of BioPerl
installed dependencies in interactive mode, but GD failed.
Quit the installation and tried “install GD-SVG”;  this one seems to have less functionality than GD, but it worked.
Installed Bio::Perl.
Then, installed Bio::ASN1::EntrezGene

Best.