[Bioperl-l] pls help..

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Mon Aug 22 15:51:55 UTC 2011

Hello Ravi,

Please keep the BioPerl mailing list cc'ed.

I downloaded your 1.7GB multi-genbank file and started processing it
with bp_genbank2gff3.pl and I killed it when the GFF file got to 10GB,
however, it was working as expected.  I suggest you upgrade to the
most recent release of BioPerl and try again.  Additionally, it might
make sense to break that big multi-genbank file into smaller files.

Scott