[Bioperl-l] question regarding Bio::DB::CUTG

Shelly M shelly.mh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:19:33 UTC 2011

Hello,

My name is Shelly and I'm a student at the Hebrew university of Jerusalem.
I'm trying to use the package Bio::DB::CUTG but I have some trouble
retrieving the right table for a given organism.
For example, if I write my $cdtable = Bio::DB::CUTG->new(-sp =>'Mus
musculus');
I get a warring message :MSG: too many species - not a unique species id,
and it return _species => mitochondrion Mus musculus.

So my question is what is the exact format for retrieving the the specific
organism?

Thanks a lot for the help,

Shelly