[Bioperl-l] wiki administrator needed

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:19:38 UTC 2011

On 2 August 2011 23:01, Chris Fields <cjfields at illinois.edu> wrote:
> Carnë,
>
> I installed the add-in, merged the old account (~carandraug) into the one specified (Carandraug ), and deleted the old account.  See if that works.
>
> chris

When I try to add this OpenID to my account, I still get the error:
"That is someone else's OpenID."

If I try to log in with this OpenID, after saying that I'm logged in
successfully, the site still looks as if I'm not logged in, with a
button to 'log in' and an IP address instead of a username.

Another problem that I have when logging is that sometimes mediawiki
sends 'https://login.launchpad.net/ id/y7xtYzD' instead of
'https://login.launchpad.net/~carandraug' to the launchpad server. I
don't know what's causing this. Trying to backspace and delete what
may be invisible characters before and after the string sometimes
solves this. This happens even though I type this character by
character so if there's any invisble stuff on the form it must be
there before. This occurs when using Iceweasel 3.5 (in Debian),
Firefox 3.6 (in Ubuntu) and Firefox 5 (in MacOSX).

Carnë Draug