[Bioperl-l] protaparam

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 1 04:42:39 UTC 2011

Shachi,

My guess is this is not a BioPerl-specific issue, but that the web service interface has changed or is no longer active.  Unfortunately this is one module that has no tests associated with it, so this passed through the cracks.  You are more than welcome to file a bug on this, but if the service is inactive we'll likely immediately deprecate the module.

chris