[Bioperl-l] installation problem with Bio::Tools::Run::StandAloneBlastPlus module

heyi xiao xiaoheyiyh at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 20:37:55 UTC 2011

Thanks Chris,
I do have bioperl pre-installed but not IPC::Run. And I installed IPC::Run. StandAloneBlastPlus works fine this time. thanks a lot for the hint!
I have a question here though. I understand that CPAN configures all the dependencies and installed them automatically. But isn’t IPC::Run a dependency of StandAloneBlastPlus according to CPAN installer? Thank you!
Heyi