[Bioperl-l] Who is going to BOSC 2011 / Codefest 2011 ?

Torsten Seemann torsten.seemann at monash.edu
Fri Apr 8 01:21:51 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've been a bit quiet on the Bioperl front the last couple of years, but I'm
still a regular user, and am getting into Gbrowse2 too now.

I was thinking of coming to ISMB / BOSC / Codefest in Vienna this year
(assuming I can get funded) and was wondering if anyone on this list was
coming?

I only see 4 people on the Wiki attendee list for Codefest:
http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Codefest_2011

I would love to get back into Bioperl but will probably need a bit of
guidance since the git/svn migration, and the amount of restructuring that
has gone on under Chris Field's (excellent) guidance.

--
--Dr Torsten Seemann
--Victorian Bioinformatics Consortium, Monash University, AUSTRALIA