[Bioperl-l] not recognizing hsp in a hit

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Thu Apr 7 09:02:26 UTC 2011

Hi Cynthia,

Please remember to reply all so this discussion stays on the list.

It may very well be a problem with the blat parser so please submit:
- your blat output
- your script
- the output from your script

to our bug tracker.

The reason we need your script is that it will allow us to confirm what you're seeing. More importantly, in order to fix problems like this, we need a test case, and your code will form the basis for that. So it would be a big help for us.

Thanks!
Dave