[Bioperl-l] mpiblast

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki.lehvaslaiho at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 07:41:22 UTC 2010

Been running 1.6 and its betas on Blue Gene/P for months. The output
is identical to standard BLAST output. No issues in parsing it with
BioPerl.

     -Heikki

Heikki Lehvaslaiho - skype:heikki_lehvaslaiho
cell: +966 545 595 849  office: +966 2 808 2429

Computational Bioscience Research Centre (CBRC), Building #2, Office #4216
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia