[Bioperl-l] bioperl-hmmer3 question

Evan Staton statonse at uga.edu
Mon Nov 22 23:41:26 UTC 2010

Hi Thomas,

Everything works with the latest release of bioperl-live. My bioperl was
1.6.1 and I was using bioperl-hmmer3 from github as a separate package (I
did not realize it had been incorporated into the latest distribution). All
the tests passed and all the routines worked before except for the
$hsp->query_string and $hsp->hit_string, but that is resolved now.

Thanks for the quick response, it saved me a lot of time.

Evan

--
S. Evan Staton