[Bioperl-l] BioPerl installation was incomplete

Chet Seligman cseligman at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 3 16:07:05 UTC 2010

My perl is ActiveState 5.10.1

I installed with PPM using the following repositories:

BioPerl-Regular Releases

BioPerl-Release Candidates

Kobes

Bribes

Trouchelle

I got the following warnings:

Can't find any package that provides DB_File:: for Bundle-BioPerl-Core

WARNING: Can't find any package that provides IPC::Run for GraphViz

WARNING: Can't find any package that provides Apache:: for SOAP-Lite

I do have DB_File installed but do not have:

IPC::Run or,

Apache:: for SOAP-Lite

I did try to install SOAP-Lite according to the instructions in the Wiki but
no luck.

In PPM-edit repositories I saw that Kobes, Bribes & Trouchelle all showed
"0"

So how do I get SOAP-Lite, Apache and IPC::Run?

Chet Seligman